Newbie in Lincolnshire.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveK

Hi,

My other half and I have been shooting for a couple of months now. We are both accomplished archers, Max shoots a compound and I shoot a recurve, however, because of her unsociable work hours, Max is not able to practice and has moth balled her bow. We were looking for something else to do and have always gone to country/game fairs and watched the clay shooting. At that time, we said we wanted to have a try and earlier this year we did some have a go sessions. We enjoyed this so much, we popped to the Pinewoods shooting grounds, near Gainsborough, had a look around and booked tuition with Alan, the proprietor. Since then we have never looked back. So much so, our SGC application went in two weeks ago.

We are just interested in shooting clays and love shooting sporting and compak sporting.

Welcome aboard Steve - enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let me know. A few shooters up your way in Lincs, and I spend some time up there occasionally, my Mum lives nr Horncastle...

Back