new gun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill.rosa

Hi All,

Am thinking of buying an extra sporter and I am having trouble finding a dealer with a complete range of Caesar Guineri sporting shotguns in the South west can anyone help.

Ian Coley. 

West Country Guns 

The Gun Room Ivybridge. 

Ladds Crediton
Been to all 4 of these shops in the last month. They are all CG Dealers, but Coleys had the most in stock, the others had a couple but could order in for you.

Also saw the range at Avalon Guns open day last weekend. Fell in love with an Ellipse Evo 32". Beautiful gun and so well balanced.

Do like Woody says, try the Ian Coley CG Open Day. It'll be worth the trip.

I had trouble finding what I wanted locally to me (Sussex). Loads of shops claim to be stockists but have nothing in.  I managed to man handle a second hand version of the gun i wanted at potters, and then my local shop (Sussex Guns, Battle) got one in for me.

The dealers have to buy the stock in so can be limiting. 

Coley has the whole range and you can shoot demos there on the try days. 

Which one are you thinking about Bill? I only ask as it might be worth speaking to Mike at Anglo to make sure he brings the model/configuration you're thinking about.

Find a used one Bill. You will save a lot of money. Try Guntrader to see whats about before you commit yourself.

True, as an example decent used Summit should be about £1500, cheaper for a more used one and a new one would be around £2k. 

Been to all 4 of these shops in the last month. They are all CG Dealers, but Coleys had the most in stock, the others had a couple but could order in for you.

Also saw the range at Avalon Guns open day last weekend. Fell in love with an Ellipse Evo 32". Beautiful gun and so well balanced.

Do like Woody says, try the Ian Coley CG Open Day. It'll be worth the trip.
I have the Ellipse Evo 32" trap model. Excellent gun. 

Did anyone go to the Ian Coley open day? I spotted Ed there....

As as a total noobie (still waiting for SGC) I had a good look around. I have to say the Guerini guns do seem to be amazing value for money, and they're so pretty! 

Still, nice to chat to a few people!

Yes i visited Coleys yesterday, the main reason i went was to try the Guerini range, but still tried a few guns from the other stands as well (even though they were WAY out of my price range), I tried the Kreighoff pacoreous, Perazzi MX8, Blazer F3 professional (30 + 32"), CG invictus sporter, CG Summit ascent and the CG invictus ascent.

I have to admit the CG are huge value for money in my eyes, i liked the invictus sporter but fell in love with the Invictus Ascent 30", which i will hopefully be placing an order in for in the very near future!!

I only started shooting at the beginning of 2014 and bought both a CG Tempio and a sporter ( Summit limited 32" ) I've tried out a couple of Perazzis, Berettas, a Browning and a few others and the only thing that has challenged my satisfaction with my CG was a HPX.

Over the past 18 months I have seen the number of CG's on sporting shoots go from 'occasional' to 'popular'. Not sure if this is a true reflection of their sales, just my observation.

A lot of gun for your money.

Wadswick Country Store (Corsham, near Bath) now has a gun room that has a good range of CGs in. They have an open day 5th September. I was impressed with the CGs I looked at. I was all set to trade in the Beretta for one but the morning after looking I hit some of my best rounds in a long time. Going to be Sticking with her for a little longer after all.

Back