National Inter-Counties Skeet 19th/20th October

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julesy

Just to let you all know that the Sunday is now fully booked so if your county has not yet put a team in then you will be looking at a Saturday slot.

Phone to book squads in on 01623 883798.

Cheers

Julia

Nottingham & District GC

hi julesy how can sunday be book/t up when a lot of regins havent had there intercountis yet should be main teams first second and third teams after

I think it is disgusting that you are having this event on the same weekend as the Nick & Terry Farce.

Joe we've only got A teams booked in but if a county puts vets, ladies, juniors and seniors then that's 3 squads per county. Not sure what the regional Intercounties has to do with it?????

I wouldn't think you'd have been interested anyway Joe, I didn't think you shot for the county?

I agree Salopian, I think it is a nonsense that they have clashed them. But hey ho, what can you do?

hi julesy your right i dont shoot for my county but do you now why i dont shoot for any   one who cheats one of its members out of there county chapionship  could you tell me if the any of the westmidlands countis have book/t in

hi julesy your right i dont shoot for my county but do you now why i dont shoot for any   one who cheats one of its members out of there county chapionship  could you tell me if the any of the westmidlands countis have book/t in
carnt see the problem you have 8 layouts

Hey Joe, yes 2 of the west Mids counties have already booked in. Hope that helps :)

Latest posts

Back