MXS or DT11

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MXS a perfectly balanced magic wand . DT11 a plank …both from personal experience.

Magic wand, eh?  Well, I've waved mine around quite a lot an not seen any magic yet.

Oh, wait!      

MXS    

Sorry

never mind

Quick update.... I went for the DT11 in the end and I'm very happy with it. Had ten outings and 1000 carts through it. It's feeling better and better each time out. 32'' barrels, 8lb 4oz overall weight. Loving it. Thanks for all the replies. 

8lb 4oz that's nearly a full lb less than mine. I know a lot of people were not happy with them been so heavy but I honestly wouldn't have bought the gun if it wasn't a 9lb+ gun. Horses for courses. Best of luck with it 

Mine was 9lb 6oz! That's with adjustable comb. There was a huge lump of factory fitted lead in the stock which I mostly removed to improve the balance and got it down to 9lb 2oz.

I know there was mixed opinions about the weight of the DT11 when first released, but it would seem Beretta addressed this 'under the radar' so to speak and reduced the weight of the gun considerably. I'm very happy with the weight, balance and handling of mine (barrels are stamped 1540). Interestingly, the new Black Edition is even lighter still - go figure! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back