MISSING CHARLIE

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guerini Guy

Have had to say our sad goodbyes to our beautiful boy and best friend Charlie.

At 17 years of age, many of you will have seen him at shoots plodding around, or sitting in the back of the Jeep.

Don't they just break your heart ?

post-333-0-66731800-1402388815.jpg

Attachments

• Charlie1.jpg
    Charlie1.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 0
So sorry to hear of your loss, it is heartbreaking in the extreme.  They bring so much pleasure and love.

Really sad news Malcolm guess the old boy had a good innings but it still doesn't make it any easier.:(

So sad, he looked a lovely lad, he's obviously been loved and well cared for to reach that age. Hope he's gone where there's plenty of scent in the undergrowth, the cock pheasants are the size of partridges and the colour of peacocks.

My condolences on your loss. It's always hard to lose a friend, no matter how many legs they have.

Have had to say our sad goodbyes to our beautiful boy and best friend Charlie.

At 17 years of age, many of you will have seen him at shoots plodding around, or sitting in the back of the Jeep.

Don't they just break your heart ?
So Sorry for you mate, i know what it`s like. just lost my Lab at 13 years. Atb Joe.

very very sorry to hear about your best friend, I have had dogs all my life, cant imagine being without one, it is such a heart breaking time when they go, they are just always there and its a bit of a shock when they cease to be there.

Mans best friend, no contest. My heart goes out to you and Pam at Charlie's sad passing. Just think back to all the good times you had together. This happened to me 2 yrs ago and it broke my heart. I had to go straight out and replace poor Pip with a new pup 3 months later. It was the best thing I could have done because Millie has filled a huge void in all of our lives. Keep you chin up m8, time is a great healer.

MM

Deepest sympathies Guerini Guy.

15th December 2009 I had to make that decision for Jake (the picture in my avatar).

Not over it yet, eyes welling up writing this. Sorry for your loss.

So sad, we feel for you.

Let us all remember :-

A Dog is the only thing on Earth that will love you more than you love yourself.

And it is unconditional.

Shout and scold, rant and rave , but when your rage has subsided the dog will kiss you and lick you face.

Truly Man's BEST friend.

Well said Peter we both know all too well how this moment feels. GG my deepest sympathy and wishes from the heart go to you and the rest of your family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So sad, we feel for you.

Let us all remember :-

A Dog is the only thing on Earth that will love you more than you love yourself.

And it is unconditional.

Shout and scold, rant and rave , but when your rage has subsided the dog will kiss you and lick you face.

Truly Man's BEST friend.
spot on Peter.

GG, very sorry to hear of your loss. My Labrador is only 3 but I dread the day when I may have to make that awful decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
us dog lovers can relate to your feelings ,  its a horrid time ,  but take heart you gave him a good home and life .    some dogs are not so fortunate .   best wishes .

Latest posts

Back