Lord Pewsey RIP

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Selby

Very sorry to say this but sadly ‘Lord’ Tony Pewsey has passed away today. 

He was a frequent contributor to this site over the years and I’m sure many people have experienced the pleasure of shooting with him. He was one of life’s characters and was always smiling.

He was a good friend and I will miss him.

RIP Lord Tony Pewsey 😢

Very sorry to say this but sadly ‘Lord’ Tony Pewsey has passed away today. 

He was a frequent contributor to this site over the years and I’m sure many people have experienced the pleasure of shooting with him. He was one of life’s characters and was always smiling.

He was a good friend and I will miss him.

RIP Lord Tony Pewsey 😢
Really sorry to hear that Nick. A real character. 

So very sad, a big bear of a man although I liked to address him as gorgeous boy and in return I was wench.  Hadn’t seen him in a long while but always hoped he’d come back out shooting.  Too soon to take him.  

Very sad news, I have to confess to this being a real gut punch yesterday evening. 

TP was one of the few people who supported this site from the beginning, both in words and action.   He came to all the early ShootClay events, and was an instigator of me setting up the first merchandise that we had for ShootClay. 

We shot together a number of times - including a few FITASC shoots where he made the very best of squad members, a true gent. 

I scanned through some photos last night - the English Open FiTASC at Kegworth, and the original ShootClay Cup at Coleys. 

Farewell TP, the best of us. 

2013-09-06 13.35.47.jpg

IMG_0064.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it's very sad to lose one of the good people. It must be 5 or 6 years since he was a regular around the west country, but I'll always remember him as a friendly, talkative and honest competitor.

A real character who enjoyed his shooting and the company of shooters.

Latest posts

Back