Melanie Sykes Fans

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertBeard

She's now doing I'm a celebrity get me out of here on ITV now!

Must have realised that there's not a lot of money in shotgunning!

Wasn't she going to shoot in Rio? :laugh:

I don't understand the negativity!

A. it's a job she gets paid for it far easier than the sh*t I have to do so i'd happily swap 

B. Are we seriously knocking any positive press she little or big she can bring to our negatively portrayed sport?

Strange.........

Oh I think we are going to need a LOT of popcorn...!!

The main thing that strikes me is that the paper were quoting from an open thread on another shooting forum.  Just goes to show who may be watching...

The main thing that strikes me is that the paper were quoting from an open thread on another shooting forum. Just goes to show who may be watching...
It's the star hardly top quality investigative journalism. Bet it took all of 2 minutes to bingle that article....
Didn't realise it was his father who got her into shooting though. Well done sir

Wonder if she will get an "intelligence led security check"

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh someone gave wrong advice.......going in the jungle will bugger up her training chances for Rio......just saying

:wink:

Perhaps they will ship a gun in for her so she can practice on the parrots in the jungle.

I do hope she uses the right chokes, her poa is her poi and the cartridges supplied are Fiocchi.

P.S. Apologies to Rosso's parrot. I wouldn't normally advocate shooting parrots but these are wild, nasty birds in comparison.

The main thing that strikes me is that the paper were quoting from an open thread on another shooting forum.  Just goes to show who may be watching...
Good point! They even included the spellng mistakes as if to prove authenticity  :biggrin:  

Latest posts

Back