Is there a coloured lense for Colour blindness

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was only thinking this morning that it would be good for a big company like Pilla to research it
Mr Lyons is ahead of the game there. He can produce you a lens of a custom tint especially to make a blaze clay pop. I am the least worthy person who has some: several trap shooters of great acclaim and recent success have them. As the calibration for the user's tint is done individually I see no reason why it wouldn't work for someone colour blind. 

My missus reckons I'm colour blind ....especially when it comes to dress sense :)

What's wrong with blue and green anyway?

DT

Hi! Depending on what aspects of the colour perception is deficient, different tints will have different effects. In severe cases, even custom lenses can only enhance the separation between the target and the background slightly.

The severest form is achromaticity, where the individual sees only in shades of grey (unlikely to be fifty sadly) 

The most economical way to tackle this would be to find a friendly shooter, gunshop or Optometrist to loan you some lenses to look through!
Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
​ Normally, I can be relied upon to lower the tone and had that been something about, perhaps, Danke Bartekova or Jess Rossi, I would be joining in (who wouldn't want to join in with Danke and Jess?), but I think we should probably give our lovely Amber, a couple of years peace :)
​Really made me laugh so much Skeet uk especially the last bit just a couple of years peace and then it's a free for all...

Back