ips does beating

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
david

thank you

peter

even the keepers cocker could not find it. Andy returned with it and said "if you want proper job done use a lab not one of them cockers" cheeky git.

sadly I will be out all day so don't bother coming, plus Mrs ips said something on the lines of "tell him to get to flick" think that means she wants to keep the little sod.

Well of all the rotten luck. Two days until last pheasant shoot and eze is in season. Flaming Eck.

stuff that James one cocker is all I can cope with :smile:

how are your pups ?

Pups are all sold, gone in two days and have had 40+ enquiry' since they all sold!!! All except the one we are keeping...and the three who's new owners are on holiday.

must have been a good litter, good for you.

need some pics soon.

Didn't want to look like a freeloader in front of paying guns (bear in mind I don't know how these things work) and as I won't have dog with me I would not have earned a shoot on the day. Anyway my mate spoke to the boss and he says he wants me there with or without dog but definitely with a gun so were good to go.

Didn't want to look like a freeloader in front of paying guns (bear in mind I don't know how these things work) and as I won't have dog with me I would not have earned a shoot on the day. Anyway my mate spoke to the boss and he says he wants me there with or without dog but definitely with a gun so were good to go.
So what gun and shells will you be using?

Ian, this looks nice! Pistol grip, single trigger, a trap shooters game gun mate!

Side x Side Shotguns Products.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
your not a freeloader ips as you earned your day by beating for them all season, as without the likes of you and eze and all the other beaters on all the shoots all over the country the guns wouldn't have the birds driven over them for their sport so take the gun and enjoy the day  :thumbsup:

your not a freeloader ips as you earned your day by beating for them all season, as without the likes of you and eze and all the other beaters on all the shoots all over the country the guns wouldn't have the birds driven over them for their sport so take the gun and enjoy the day  :thumbsup:
As I say SL I don't know how this game thing works.

Anyway for anyone interested I will update my "ips does beeaing / shooting" sat evening

ips, go shooting on Saturday, borrow a gun off one of the many offers you have had , relax, enjoy your day , and whilst you will worry about being out of your depth , just remember , you are as good if not better than the next man. Enjoy your day.

As I say SL I don't know how this game thing works.

Anyway for anyone interested I will update my "ips does beeaing / shooting" sat evening
Yes and we want pictures too! Have fun me old mate!

Got my beaters shoot Saturday too.just remember that a pheasant is generally accelerating were as a clay does the opposite,enjoy the day 

Got my beaters shoot Saturday too.just remember that a pheasant is generally accelerating were as a clay does the opposite,enjoy the day 
you too mate, post a shoot report for me as begger all on tv sat eve, Mrs ips will be watching "no likey no lighty" bollox so help me out with something to pass the time

It's a droplock Perazzi but someone has gone and fitted a beavertail forend so can only be sold in the USA

This is what a pair of side by sides should look like

Royal-Side-by-Side-Shotgun.jpg

As usual Ian, Fred is spot on. That Perazzi dc12 does have a drop out trigger. They will make it with a traditional straight grip and splinter forend or as shown in the picture. Prob not a cheap gun though.

Back