If you had a budget of up to £10,000...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't spend £10k on a gun unless I could be 100% certain it would improve my shooting. Happy with my CG, so I'd spend the money on Carts/Lessons etc. (more lessons really)

I would really like a custom built pair of Miroku's if they'd do them. A pair of grade 5 32" mk60 or mk38 with schanebal forend, adjustable stocks, 10mm rib with white beads and mid bead, half and half fixed choke and steel proofed (just in case the worst happens). 2 guns to do any discipline you like for life with superb light barrels and awesome handling!

I would really like a custom built pair of Miroku's if they'd do them. A pair of grade 5 32" mk60 or mk38 with schanebal forend, adjustable stocks, 10mm rib with white beads and mid bead, half and half fixed choke and steel proofed (just in case the worst happens). 2 guns to do any discipline you like for life with superb light barrels and awesome handling!
Why adjustable stocks ?  Just get the standard stock correctly fitted.  Why masacre a grade 5 stock ?  Oh and you would still have plenty of money left to fund their use !

Latest posts

Back