Hi from Chesterfield, Derbyshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris-88

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've just started clay shooting about 6/7weeks ago and loving it. I'm from Chesterfield, Derbyshire.

I'm still waiting for my gun licence to come though so I can buy a gun (I've been offered a Fabarm RS 12 axis with adjustable comb which I've shot and got on well with - not sure if anyone is familiar with them at all?) should hopefully get the licence at the end of this month/early November fingers crossed.

Hopefully I can pick up some good tips from this forum and maybe even get to meet a few people at some shoots! ?

Cheers 

Chris

Welcome, not to far from Kegworth then a few from here can be seen there every now and then.

Hi Chris

Welcome to the forum great people on here for advice etc.shoot regularly if you ever want to come join us your welcome to

Welcome, not to far from Kegworth then a few from here can be seen there every now and then.
I've not seen the place at Kegworth but will check it out! ?

Thanks for the welcomes guys! 

Hi Chris

Welcome to the forum great people on here for advice etc.shoot regularly if you ever want to come join us your welcome to
Im hoping to try and shoot at least twice a month if I can!

where abouts do you shoot?

Latest posts

Back