Hello from Worcestershire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyGun

Hi everyone,

I'm Victoria, I'm 28 and have been shooting for a few years, I am a real sporting lover and generally try and get everyone I know who doesn't shoot, shooting- especially the girls! I can normally be found at my Hereford & Worcester Shooting Ground or roaming the fields with my trusty Miroku looking for pigeons.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

:)

Hi Victoria, you and I also follow each other on Twitter so have Duma and enjoy yourself on here.

Welcome aboard! For everyone else - Vicky runs the marvellous www.ladies-shooting.com (although she is probably too modest to put that in her signature) - be nice to her as we have to have a ShootClay vs Ladies Shooting shoot off at some point!

Hi Victoria i also follow u on twitter and had some nice tweets between us so look forward to chatting to u on here to and welcome and enjoy

thanks tonky

Hi Victoria

I was following you to. But the police have had a word and I wont anymore. :lol:

But seriously wish you were nearer as my wife (mentions wife to sound reassuring..) would doubtless join in. Let us know if you get any ladies activities going in the south / south east. The ladies day at West London in the summer is a good one of course..

Regards

CSC3

I'm just about to do something on the main site - but Vicky has all of her events listed in the ShootClay Calendar now - and there is a Barbury one coming up which is only an hour away?

(do I get commission Vicky ;) )

Ey up, as they say in my neck of the woods! Great to have you here, love the ladies shooting work you do.

We have a mutual friend in the lovely Davina so maybe will get a chance to meet face to face :)

Latest posts

Back