Hello from sunny Eastbourne.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimgary

Hi Every one, just coming back to clay shooting after a 10 year break due to illness.

Shot 50 sporting last week with a borrowed gun as mine needs a full restore and overhaul due to neglect, its now well under way though so I am looking forward to shooting it.

Can't believe how much I forgot, basics like foot position, order in which doubles are taken etc etc, only thing and probably the most important that came straight back to me was gun safety and ettiquette.

Downloaded a E-book from Ebay started reading it and it is all coming back to me though there are also new ideas in there which I shall try.

So wallet out, need new gloves, hard case, shooting vests, hat etc, bought some of the pop in ear plugs with the valves in but would like members opinions on which are the best and if the noise cancelling electronic ones are any good.

Looking forward to being reborn into the world of shooting.

Kind Regards

Gazza.

Thanks for the welcomes.

The E-book is :- Clayshooting for beginners and enthusiasts by John King. on Amazon.

Regards

Gazza.

Latest posts

Back