Hello from Oxfordshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling slightly daunted as I have never been on a forum, yet alone written in one! Anyway, my name is Bettina, I adore shooting and am offering a little help to The Oxfordshire Shooting School. I post their events on their behalf and can act as an excellent passer on of information! Please do excuse my own limited knowledge though; have only been shooting for 1 year but am suitably hooked.

Welcome. This place is as much for beginners (if not more so) than experienced folk, so thats fine.You appear to be able to spell and punctuate; so you are already ahead of many on here. :D

CSC3

Last edited by a moderator:
Ps Bettina, Give Matt a kick up the backside and get my gun back asap, its only been gone a week and getting withdrawal symptoms already :( you know, cold sweats, tremmors and an itching on the first finger of the right hand :lol: :.: :.:

Wow, thank you all so much for the warm welcome! Nicola, Fuzrat is spot on - we're part of The Francis Lovel & Co group and are based at Enstone.

Fuzrat - will attempt to give Matt a kick up the backside. If I don't succeed, I'll get Charlie to do it instead! Hope you don't remain separated from your gun for too much longer...know exactly what's it like when I had some work done on my stock...massive withdrawal symptoms within 2 days ;) Hope to bump into you at the grounds and if you're around come and say hello to us at the Old Berks Point to Point.

Old Berks is definitely in the diary, love a good P to P :D if I get my gun back for saturday I might even buy you a wine ;)

Fuzrat,

Equipped with the added incentive of a glass of wine, I will make even more of a effort to get you re-united with your gun asap....! Looking forward to meeting you at the P to P

Latest posts

Back