Hello from Liverpool

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are not a million miles away from Faxudegla near Wrexham and there is also a small shoot not far from Flint Station but only every couple of weeks.

As you get to know people you will find out and be invited to other shoots, it's a very very social sport. I have family in the area and my Uncles used to shoot locally but don't any more to ill health.

Cheers,

Jon.
Yes, I fancy a look at Faxudegla. Thanks for the welcome message.
Dave.

Hello Ian, I am very glad to find some local shooters. I went to Catton Hall once for a lesson, it's a very nice venue. Once I receive my SGC, I will try Catton as it is nearer than NWSS. Though I must say, I have been made to feel very welcome at NWSS and will continue to go there for my lessons. I intend to join the CPSA, perhaps you could direct me on the procedue? I am really looking forward to getting out with my oun gun, meeting people and getting some serious practice in.

Thanks for the welcome message and I look forward to meeting in person.

Dave.
Hi Dave, very simple to get signed up with the CPSA just follow this link http://www.cpsa.co.uk/join as you will see there are two categorizes of membership, Clubman and Competition (Full), they both provide similar level of insurance cover and so on, but Competition allows you to enter registered comp's, and will also keep a record of your score and statistical information and a classification.

I look forward to seeing you out and about... feel free to contact me if you need anymore information.

Hi Dave, very simple to get signed up with the CPSA just follow this link http://www.cpsa.co.uk/join as you will see there are two categorizes of membership, Clubman and Competition (Full), they both provide similar level of insurance cover and so on, but Competition allows you to enter registered comp's, and will also keep a record of your score and statistical information and a classification.

I look forward to seeing you out and about... feel free to contact me if you need anymore information.
Hi Ian, thanks for that. I am going to be 60 on 25th of this month, should I wait and join up as a veteran or if I join now, would my membership auto update?
Dave.

Dave, I think you may as well wait, it's cheaper ain't it ? but it would update..

I waited 3 months for me licence Dave, I believe that's about the average wait.

Dave, I think you may as well wait, it's cheaper ain't it ? but it would update..

I waited 3 months for me licence Dave, I believe that's about the average wait.
Best wait, saves admin.
Dave.

Hello Dave,

I am not to far away in Cheshire and will be hopefully seeing you on some shoots soon.

Steve

Any luck yet Dave ?
Hi Ian, I had a home visit on 25th June. the chap was very nice and told me that I would wait between six and eight weeks. I did get a phone call from the Police to clarify how long I have lived at my address on 14th August, they said they cannot even speculate how long it is still going to take as they are short staffed and have a large workload. In the mean time I did join the CPSA on my birthday, and I am currently reading a very good book called 'Mastering Skeet' by King Heiple. I have stopped taking lessons for now as it is only an hour every couple of weeks and I feel that I need to get out there and practice some shots now before going back to lessons. Must be soon now.Regards, Dave.

Good Morning to all,

My name is Brian and I am from Wichita Kansas. Growing up as a Kansas hunter, I've taken up Sporting Clays in hte last couple of years. I love it! Only wish I could shoot more. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and learning as much as I can.

Thanks in advance for welcoming me in.

Best regards,

Brian

Back