Good days sport

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortlegs

Many Thanks to ips for a very kind invite to join him and his fellow guns at their syndicate for a days driven shooting. Weather was kind cold, frosty but dry with little wind at the start which didn't bode well for birds flying well but they did provide some good shooting and on the first two drives some good testing birds that had a deceptive curl when approaching the line. Great bunch of guys made me feel very welcome with lots of good ribbing each other and lots of laughs really enjoyed the day. Many thanks again Ian and looking forward to the next day planned 23rd Jan  :thumbsup:

After the 1st drive a.jpg
Ian striking the pose.jpgsome of the great company.jpggreat banter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it was an absolute pleasure my friend and a very enjoyable day had by all. ?

Many Thanks to ips for a very kind invite to join him and his fellow guns at their syndicate for a days driven shooting. Weather was kind cold, frosty but dry with little wind at the start which didn't bode well for birds flying well but they did provide some good shooting and on the first two drives some good testing birds that had a deceptive curl when approaching the line. Great bunch of guys made me feel very welcome with lots of good ribbing each other and lots of laughs really enjoyed the day. Many thanks again Ian and looking forward to the next day planned 23rd Jan  :thumbsup:

View attachment 6932
View attachment 6933View attachment 6934View attachment 6935
Nice write up G, well turned out too ?

548c6342-7e1a-43d0-96cc-d4d7069ff3d7_zpsgkkdj3cu.jpg
laugh.gif

Back