G' day

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonz

Hello everyone,

New member here Jon is the name, been shooting for 4 or 5 years now mostly sorting the odd DTL found this forum by mistake really, I'm not too hot on the internet, So thought I would sign up

Jon

Welcome aboard Jon - enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let me know.

Jon, have we met on a shoot before? I'm sure I've seen the name Jonz somewhere, every been to SWSS - Ilfracombe?

Oldgit

Last edited by a moderator:
Jon, have we met on a shoot before? I'm sure I've seen the name Jonz somewhere, every been to SWSS - Ilfracombe?

Oldgit
NO!!! Don't admit you know him!!! When they track Jonz down (through his profile on here) and steal his guns to do a bank job, they will torture him for your name and the town you live in, then after a quick bingle search they will be round to yours, through the window, open your cabinet with a Swiss army knive, BANG!!! Your guns will be gone...........

Thank you everyone for the welcome , Darkside I'm not sure I'm with you on your post, I have I missed some "in" joke here ?

Oldgit, Yes I have shot at SWSS many times.

One question for you all - why are some people 12G clay breakers and other 20G clay breakers and some 28G Clay breakers what does this relate to ?

Jon

Welcome to the site Jon!

The different gauges change as you make more posts :)

Cheers,

Jon.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Jon, But just one more question what size bore gauge is a "Nicola" then?

Sorry Nicola just my sense of humour

Jonz

Latest posts

Back