fourcounties 15 sept

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARK-POACHER

evening all.

just wanted to thank brian sue and crew for a well run shoot as normal at fc today..my first time there for a few months but as normal great targets a nice long looper at end of carpark..and the teal and edge on simo in the wood sorting the out the card for many....ended a 79 today and happy with that. :hunter:

nice to see my hampshire poacher mate back out and still shooting straight with that old rust rod mk.. :spiteful:  all the gang out in force tiptop jason and father tony well shot..also wyane (aspire) nice shooting mate .

shot around with sleepyhollow and my brother no hold ups very nice morning thanks for company...

ps.. stew the browning is lovely mate nice looking bit of kit....but bereta rules again.. :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:

Haha Mucker ..no rust on my Mk I will have ya know ! ...good to catch up with ya again today and well shot :)

I did not know so many forum members were there. Good shoot as you say. That looper was interesting

I did not know so many forum members were there. Good shoot as you say. That looper was interesting
going to have too say hi next time.....bet we passed loads at times....be good to put a face too the numder plate...

evening all.

just wanted to thank brian sue and crew for a well run shoot as normal at fc today..my first time there for a few months but as normal great targets a nice long looper at end of carpark..and the teal and edge on simo in the wood sorting the out the card for many....ended a 79 today and happy with that. :hunter:

nice to see my hampshire poacher mate back out and still shooting straight with that old rust rod mk.. :spiteful:  all the gang out in force tiptop jason and father tony well shot..also wyane (aspire) nice shooting mate .

shot around with sleepyhollow and my brother no hold ups very nice morning thanks for company...

ps.. stew the browning is lovely mate nice looking bit of kit....but bereta rules again.. :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:
wells shot the Wiltshire poacher strikes again :laugh:  must be all this practice your having on the quite at barbury :dancing:   :hunter:

Cheers mate, got to keep on it as there are so many mk lovers out there now.. :D the evo keeping them at bay....just.;)

Evening all.

Good to see so many of you from here at Four Counties today.

Usual tough course, hence the scores!

Winners were:

High Gun C Waite 87

AA Class A Miles 85

S Hamblin 83

A Class   M Dobson 82

D Hair/W Martin 81

B Class  J Deadman 80

C Barrett/S Pearce 75

C Class  H Stephens 78

R Dawson 71

At least the weather was reasonably kind to us, eh?!

Until next time, shoot well everyone!

Thanks Sue really enjoyed even though I did not shoot well and ended up with more zero's than the Japanese airforce, see you again soon.

Fairly pleased to pick up second place. In the bigger picture,I shot a great round,but had a complete melt down on 2 stands. Dropped 5!! on stand 2,3 on stand 10,and 6!! on stand 11.

Back