Fitasc Line on Vest

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian

The husband is looking for someone to sew a fitasc line on some of his vests.  We took them to a local tailor but apparently the needles keep breaking!  Anyone know of a local to us place?  We live in Harrow, Middlesex.  Thank you.

There is a place near me in Maidenhead that can do them.... let me know if thats too far and I'll send you deets.

Thank you so far for all your suggestions and Matt I will take the details if you don't mind PMing me.  Thanks all.

Thank you Field and Clay - I have found some companies in our area.

Sian

Did you not learn how to do this sewing mallarkey at school ?

Now there lies a tale Ips.  I was the only girl in my school who was excused sewing classes.  I made such a hash of it that they thought it better I just did something else during sewing class.  In fact Mr Hoskins does the sewing of buttons etc in our house. :)

Ha, I thought there must be a tale as even I can sew stuff. So if mr sian does the sewing in che sian residence then get the lazy bone idle git to sew one of these line things on !

ips, I think if you saw  'the lazy bone idle git' you would withdraw that statement  :crazy:  

Naughty Chubby you know he is a big softy.   Ips he would if he could but I think that is probably a bit too much for him.  He does try his hand out at other things - his home repairs are legendary.

Oh well it was worth a try sian, just make sure he pays then :)

I used Tailor's chalk for my escapades in FITASC Sporting.

I can then brush it off and pretend it never happened!!!  :biggrin:

(Only joking Sian, you will love it. It's like thinking Man's or Woman's Sporting).

Thinking mans sporting eh, no wonder you didn't stick at it then mike :)

Latest posts

Back