Fiocchi or Italian shot size

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be mistaken but the only skeet shell i can see in the range is the top1, everything else is aimed at the trap and now sporting sectors. Any idea of they are coming out with a mid or high end skeet shell? Plenty of Italian o skeet shooters so might be missing a trick :)
The Italian skeet shooters use Clever or RC...

I may be mistaken but the only skeet shell i can see in the range is the top1, everything else is aimed at the trap and now sporting sectors. Any idea of they are coming out with a mid or high end skeet shell? Plenty of Italian o skeet shooters so might be missing a trick :)
Yes you are wrong...dur

There is Official Skeet ....TT2 Skeet ....just saying..!

You could also check out the website which as everything on.....which I would normally post now....except that some one will say it is promotion ....Hahahaha.

Sorry for my stupidity, but who is this Jess anyway?
Oh dear Johnny.....!!

Now I know you may be joking.....but in case you are not......and really do know nothing about trap shooting....or did not watch any of the shooting on the Olympics........Jessica Rossi is the Olympic champion for OT. She as also won big international for several years.

Mario, Luigi, Gussepi, and Tony... :D

...and on a serious note...Tore Bovold, 150/150 WR OS shot with Clever Pro Extra... :D

Oh no Darky......now you have brought Perazzi into the thread..... Tore Brovold :laugh:

Last edited:
Oh dear Johnny.....!!

Now I know you may be joking.....but in case you are not......and really do know nothing about trap shooting....or did not watch any of the shooting on the Olympics........Jessica Rossi is the Olympic champion for OT. She as also won big international for several years.
Sorry but never followed trap, other than Peter Wilson I don't really know any, always been a hedge monkey you see, never shot dtl or any form of trap. Maybe i'm missing out! :)

Sorry but never followed trap, other than Peter Wilson I don't really know any, always been a hedge monkey you see, never shot dtl or any form of trap. Maybe i'm missing out! :)
Don't worry JE.......but......To be a nice rounded shooter you should try several disciplines or you could end up with as narrow a mind as Mr Potter....... Laugh out loud.

There is life after sppppooooorrrrting

Last edited:
My advice to you would be don't listen to other peoples view of different disiplines, try them out for yourself and make up your own mind.

Our problem is location, sporting I can do at 3 locations all within 30mins, trap grounds are all 1 1/2 hr plus to get to a ground. I shall give it a go one day. I'm in the middle of Beverly, Orston and Nottingham, all about an hour or so away.

Our problem is location, sporting I can do at 3 locations all within 30mins, trap grounds are all 1 1/2 hr plus to get to a ground. I shall give it a go one day. I'm in the middle of Beverly, Orston and Nottingham, all about an hour or so away.
Watch my skeet blog for a review of Nottingham, I'm there for 200 skeets on Sunday. I'm taking my official photographer/videographer so you can see what it looks like :) and I will have a full wander round and check out the trap and sporting facilities :D

Yes you are wrong...dur

There is Official Skeet ....TT2 Skeet ....just saying..!

You could also check out the website which as everything on.....which I would normally post now....except that some one will say it is promotion ....Hahahaha.
As I said I thought I may be mistaken, TBH I dont usually look at shell manufactures websites because they are usually crap or I see something I must have and they don't do them in this country, I tend to look at just carts as they are close to me and stock the vast majority of manufacturers lines and they also give velocity and as much info as most manufactures sites.

Have looked at the "F" site and fair play it is better than most :)

Watch my skeet blog for a review of Nottingham, I'm there for 200 skeets on Sunday. I'm taking my official photographer/videographer so you can see what it looks like :) and I will have a full wander round and check out the trap and sporting facilities :D
Cheers Fuz that would be good.
If anyone is a regular goer at Beverly, Nottingham, Orston etc and would give me an idiots guide to trap i'm willing to give it a go sometime. Bear in mind though i'm only a C grade hedge monkey at the minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only tell you about the good ones Fuzzy and Fiocchi is the best website as well as the best cartridges :smile:

Cheers Fuz that would be good.

If anyone is a regular goer at Beverly, Nottingham, Orston etc and would give me an idiots guide to trap i'm willing to give it a go sometime. Bear in mind though i'm only a C grade hedge monkey at the minute.
Good man Johnny....C grade is a perfect platform to give it a go.

Fuzz , JC don't list Official Skeet , only Official Trap

Latest posts

Back