English Open Skeet - Trade Stands

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julesy

We are hosting the English Open Skeet at Nottingham from 24th - 26th May.

Our aim is to have some trade stands as part of a mini game fair to create some interest outside of the actual shooting events.

The stands will be free of charge, we are not looking to make a profit from this venture but just to create a better event for the shooter.

If anyone is interested in a trade stand please either PM me on here or contact me on [email protected]

Have you never been invited to the VIP section? Rhinos and booze as far as the eye can see :p :D

Julia

May I suggest you give Anton at 'Custom Moulded Ear Protection' a call. He's a regular at the bigger DTL events and may well pop up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jan - will do - the only problem is that it is the same weekend as the Krieghoff.

I think he was here with us last year for the BO so was on my hitlist anyway!

Thanks Bren - if you have any ideas let me know :)

Have you never been invited to the VIP section? Rhinos and booze as far as the eye can see :p :D
No i havent !!!!!! .........................obviously a side to Nottingham i have'nt discovered yet !!............Ray have you been invited tio the V.I.P section ???.....Wild animals and alcohol apparently (perhaps 614 is now a Safari park with a pub ) !!

Ray have you been invited to the V.I.P section ???.....Wild animals and alcohol apparently (perhaps 614 is now a Safari park with a pub ) !!

No I have not, but then again I don't have a wild streak or bone in me  :spiteful:    

I know this is a little off topic but

What amazes me about all these big shoots is that there never seems to be any mobile Give Blood units on site, after all most of us are there all day and

it doesn't take much to give a pint for a good cause. :nyam:

Andre, don't start, just because pint has been mentioned. :spiteful:

Excellent, another excuse for shooting rubbish. I was being harassed by a drunk rhinoceros and missing a pint of blood :D

I know this is a little off topic but

What amazes me about all these big shoots is that there never seems to be any mobile Give Blood units on site, after all most of us are there all day and

it doesn't take much to give a pint for a good cause. :nyam:

Andre, don't start, just because pint has been mentioned. :spiteful:
As Tony Hancock said ....'A pint that must be a complete arm full '

Sorry had'nt seen SC3 's post .................trigger arm definitely or take it from on leg and just walk with a limp !

Latest posts

Back