EJ Churchill ESP reg 8th Jan 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

Entries are 9am-2pm, no booking required. £150 HG for this one!

See some of you there. Will have to be early start for me.

Tragedy has struck I am now flying out to Lagos in the Morning :notfair:  #worksucks

Should be back next Weds, so Weston Wood may be in order on the 18th may be followed by Four counties depending on weather, and permission from the D.C.O.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't make this unfortunately. I gather it was a softer event than the last few, Carl Bloxham on 98?

Couldn't make this unfortunately. I gather it was a softer event than the last few, Carl Bloxham on 98?
Will, you must be heart broken!!! You missed a 'soft' shoot, and after you shooting a couple of 'tough' (normal) shoots your average will be hemorrhaging...mind, after wishing you could enter Steve Lovatt's shoots as an A or even B class (Facebook) you'll be branded a sandbagged of the highest order if you drop back to A!!! You best get yourself entered into a few 'soft' shoots p.d.q and keep your average up!!!

I think Mr Easeman 95 and Mr Cobb 94 were the next two , there wasn't anything silly today and I don't think anything from the big tower . Guns working nicely Will thanks .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I shot this today and think the 94/95 mark for high gun was about right !! Carl bloxhams 98 was exceptional shooting from a great bloke

Latest posts

Back