EJ Churchill ESP reg, 5.2.15

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

Entries from 9am to 2pm, no booking required. Everybody welcome. Weather looks dry at the moment!

Hope to see you there.

Hmmm maybe it takes about 1 1/2 hours to get 2 no diff to going to greenfeilds! Not many gd shoots close unfortunately :( can't be 2 late hit all the bad traffic on the m25, what time u shooting ?

Its the latest teachings of the English language? a little like the American bastardization of the English language?

I will b thr erly. :)

I'm already in a full group, but loads from here will be there. Good clubhouse, so folk do chat before shooting.

Last edited by a moderator:
:fie:  Darkside being naughty but George Orwell has it sorted! :crazy:  
You know George Orwell was against the totalitarian police state right? 

If you are going to snipe - get it right. 

:fie:  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooh! I stand repremanded, yes I did know that!

I remember the film/play must have been back in the 60's? I thought at the time what an utter load of crap it was and it could never happen? Oh how naive I was? :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
georgeorwell.jpg

A good course, with a steady half and a tougher half. No stand with two nasty targets though. A huge raft of talented shooters turned up today, making we mere mortals seem worse than usual. :) My 90 was well crushed..

Cheryl Hall on 97 when I left, ahead of such names as Winser, lovick, Lovatt, Cobb. Chris C and other celebrities still out so anything could happen. Great atmosphere in clubhouse. Hot soup and bacon rolls on tap.

I shot with lots of mates, but Hardfocus from here, Paul, was superb. Been shooting no time at all and looking good.

nick portlock won it on 98 , which was very good , i was happy with a 95 as there were a few they could catch you out 

98 is superb. well done Nick again. There were fast long quartering targets that were tripping many up today.

CC 96, was there pm, paired up with a Stuart Clarke, not the famed Stuart Clarke nor the Glos Stuart Ckarke, this Stuart Ckarke (A) shot very well for a 89 he dropped 2 on our last stand (stand2) he just watched me straight said stand shooting the big second target at its peak, everyone else on the drop so I may have put sone doubt in the lads mind.

Found all of the scorers very friendly, don't mind being asked "how's it going" etc at all, rather that than some glum so and so.

Will be back for more

Latest posts

Back