Ear Muffs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FARMER

In the market for new pair of muffs for trap shooting.Always had Peltor in the past.Any better alternatives?

No Peltor is the one for trap shooting under covers. Things like beretta brand are ok for outdoors but no good in a shed with metal roof and concrete floor

Last edited by a moderator:
MSA Sordins with Gel cups for me  :thumbsup:

I use Beretta muffs over a pair of molded silicone ear inserts.  Works great....only hear a very muffled thud.   Once I got used to it, one without the other wasn't enough.

I use Beretta muffs over a pair of molded silicone ear inserts.  Works great....only hear a very muffled thud.   Once I got used to it, one without the other wasn't enough.
I was shooting using plugs and muffs but I found the plugs made my ears itchy and also a bit sore so they had to go the peltor muffs do a pretty good job on their own though but I would say the two together worked better.

No Peltor is the one for trap shooting under covers. Things like beretta brand are ok for outdoors but no good in a shed with metal roof and concrete floor
Well said Fred!

Latest posts

Back