Disabledshooters

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samnunn

Looking to get new and current disabled shooters to come and have a go especially youngsters .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Sam,

Welcome to the forum.

You are a sporting shooter aren't you?

I would call myself an all round :) planning to shoot trap next year properly if there's going to be all this funding I might try earlier though :)

There is no funding yet as it is not yet a Paralympic discipline. But if it becomes one then there should be access to funding for the shooters at the top of the rankings in OT...but that is decided by the funders....if it is successful.

I may not be "young" at 47 and only recently started shotgun shooting again(been in a wheelchair for 12 years,) but I'm keen to learn. Live in north Shropshire.

There are a couple of decent accessible grounds near to me,Mickley Hall being the best I feel, but would like to find others to shoot sporting at.

Thanks

Marcus

Not that far from me Marcus, used to spend a lot of time in Shropshire, in Walford college for a couple of years. Come over to Griffin Lloyd one day (near Knighton) and have a crack at OT. (They have 20 odd sporting stands too)

Guys we hold a monthly Dsg shoot which is all round . This month we are at Kibworth

Latest posts

Back