CPSA Issue 49, closed

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Scores for issue 49 look to have all been collated etc, I've ended the period with my adj at its highest point, oh still a slugger in C mind and will be for years, small forward mangable steps, congrats to all that have moved up a class or more, just remember us souls  in C so don't close our door nor turn off those light just yet.

Looks like I dodged moving up to A (  from C ) by just a fraction!  :(  

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it closed on the 30th? Meaning I can get my 3rd 100 shoot in before it does?
PS yes it did close ....on the 31st October ! Only scores submitted before that date will go towards your classification for this period.

DT

The 1st December cut off points have yet to be published, you might well yet get into A, well done you 

opps ps above was meant to include the nimbus comment

I'm a tad confused.

When you log in and look at your averages etc for issue 49 I was at 67.6% which meant I stay in C. Now on Issue 50 I'm on 71.2%? I guess some of my earlier shoots don't count as its a 6 month period? 

Which issue number dictate my classification?

I'm a tad confused.

When you log in and look at your averages etc for issue 49 I was at 67.6% which meant I stay in C. Now on Issue 50 I'm on 71.2%? I guess some of my earlier shoots don't count as its a 6 month period? 

Which issue number dictate my classification?
I find it really confusing but I think the result of Issue 49 dictates which class we are in for the next period of time.

Looks like I dodged moving up to A (  from C ) by just a fraction!  :(  
You can't know this yet. The cut offs haven't been announced..

People, go on the CPSA site and read how the system works..

the scores that will class you from December closed at end of October. We are just in a period of calculations and waiting for grounds to send in all scores. The new classes start from Dec 1st, but are not announced yet as the cut off points are still being worked out.

On the averages and scores (blue menu when you have logged in), it is now showing the present period in which we are all working towards classification for end of May. So you are looking at your rolling average there, not the one that you will be classified with from December. 

You can't know this yet. The cut offs haven't been announced..

People, go on the CPSA site and read how the system works..

the scores that will class you from December closed at end of October. We are just in a period of calculations and waiting for grounds to send in all scores. The new classes start from Dec 1st, but are not announced yet as the cut off points are still being worked out.

On the averages and scores (blue menu), it is now showing the present period in which we are all working towards classification for at end of May. So you are looking at your rolling average, not the one that you will be classified with from December. 
So in a nutshell is it the issue 49 figures that dictate the classification going forward? :)   Too mathematical for me, I switch off past the first sentence.

So in a nutshell is it the issue 49 figures that dictate the classification going forward? :)   Too mathematical for me, I switch off past the first sentence.
Yes Sian. If you go to averages and scores and CHANGE the issue to 49, then it will show you what your average for the classification from December is. (I.e. Your scores shot between Nov 1st  2014 and October 31st 2015.) However, you will need to wait until they announce the new cut-off points to be sure what your new class will be.

Yes Sian. If you go to averages and scores and CHANGE the issue to 49, then it will show you what your average for the classification from December is. (I.e. Your scores shot between October 14 and 15.) However, you will need to wait until they announce the new cut-off points to be sure what your new class will be.
Thank you Will.  The class will be the same ..

Thank you Will.  The class will be the same ..
Looking at yours, you will be below the likely cut off line to go up, so you can safely know your class from December. However your issue 50 average is getting dangerously close to going up a class if you keep it up for next June!

Latest posts

Back