classic

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Copied from my post on sporting shoots.

Shot the classic at Orston yesterday, lovely weather and they had done a really good job of preparing the ground, it looked excellent and felt like a major shoot.

Course was very good and entertaining, plenty of easy enough stands to fill your card up, but then some testing stands as well to separate the wheat from the chaff. Super singles stand on the blue was superb, same on the red was also pretty good. Didn't trust my instincts enough at times and just missread too many targets by not doing what my gut was first telling me. Overall pleased with how how I finished but was a long way off the pace. All in all Orston have done an excellent job with this shoot and is hopefully a platform for them to get more major shoots.

Nick Hendricks 143 will take some beating, awesome score.

Copied from my post on sporting shoots.

Shot the classic at Orston yesterday, lovely weather and they had done a really good job of preparing the ground, it looked excellent and felt like a major shoot.

Course was very good and entertaining, plenty of easy enough stands to fill your card up, but then some testing stands as well to separate the wheat from the chaff. Super singles stand on the blue was superb, same on the red was also pretty good. Didn't trust my instincts enough at times and just missread too many targets by not doing what my gut was first telling me. Overall pleased with how how I finished but was a long way off the pace. All in all Orston have done an excellent job with this shoot and is hopefully a platform for them to get more major shoots.

Nick Hendricks 143 will take some beating, awesome score.
ah i hadn't seen your post on sporting targets !!   we were right nick won it 143 /150   great effort from martin myers 142     i had a wonder round saturday  watched big george shoot  had a chat  he enjoyed it ,  long drive home though !!   not for me just up the road .    

this is not the shoot that it used to be but it was the best one for a few years now, i enjoyed it,very  good targets including the sportrap layouuts looking forward to next near

Latest posts

Back