Circuit Bag

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CG do a range bag also castellani do a good one too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I've had a look for the Castellani one but the only place I can seem to get it is in the U.S.

Anybody know where I can get one in the UK?  

CG do a range bag also castellani do a good one too.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've had a look for the Castellani one but the only place I can seem to get it is in the U.S.

Anybody know where I can get one in the UK?
Search on fb for castellani-uk they should be able to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I use one of these bags.

Visible from outer space, waterproof, fits 200 cartridges, water bottle, glasses, paperwork, odds and sods, it's comfortable to carry, and cost me £50 or so. Also available in other colours for the less adventurous.

attachicon.gif
IMAG0658.jpg
You should get that trigger guard looked at.

I use one of these bags.

Visible from outer space, waterproof, fits 200 cartridges, water bottle, glasses, paperwork, odds and sods, it's comfortable to carry, and cost me £50 or so. Also available in other colours for the less adventurous.

attachicon.gif
IMAG0658.jpg
Where did you get this from?  It looks like good gear and isn't branded.  I shoot an Mk38 and Fiocchi shells.  

Where did you get this from?  It looks like good gear and isn't branded.  I shoot an Mk38 and Fiocchi shells.  

I reckon its this one. Branding is Maxpedetion.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Maxpedition-Jumbo-Versipack-3-5lt-Shoulder/dp/B002XLHKF2

If you want a plain bag with none gun branding I reckon you can't go wrong with a Musto range bag. 

http://www.allcocksoutdoorstore.co.uk/musto-evolution-cartridge-bag-in-carbon?gclid=Cj0KEQjw3M6oBRDnnIywo5i287ABEiQAXRm7SzWoZYsvUy3ozEGYuQGWIZR1ajoObJfHpq6pWVMevOwaAkEv8P8HAQ

DT

I use one of these bags.

Visible from outer space, waterproof, fits 200 cartridges, water bottle, glasses, paperwork, odds and sods, it's comfortable to carry, and cost me £50 or so. Also available in other colours for the less adventurous.IMAG0658.jpg

Geordieboy, it is indeed maxpedition, jumbo version. Amazon stock them, also Heinnie Haynes. They are a bit "tacticool" if you go by the description, but really they're not...

You could try a photo-journalists bag. Stays upright. Padded. Waterproof. Pockets and dividers

Back