Bruce Faulds Memorial Shoot-Owls lodge SS 8/9/12

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hummmmm. I think somewhere that you have missed the point!! The money is for charity!!

Partridge shooting Saturday.

teepee could you take a pic of Tanya and I'll give you an IOU for a £million

Sorry no offence Tanya your probably worth a lot more than that in REAL cash terms, but my wife will have at least half my assets + my dangly bits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

Would you like Richard and Tanya to run out of burgers and bring in some sheep also?

The important thing is to have a very good attendance, an enjoyable day, and to part people from as much of their money as possible for a wonderful cause.

Partridge shooting Saturday.

teepee could you take a pic of Tanya and I'll give you an IOU for a £million

Sorry no offence Tanya your probably worth a lot more than that in REAL cash terms, but my wife will have at least half my assets + my dangly bits.
I'll accept that!

Oh, and.......are you suggesting that Tanya can be bought....?? :huh: :eek:

I am suggesting nothing, too old to be suggestive.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day and lots of money is raised, Bruce was a wonderful man and we should all be grateful for the vision he saw in Richard and for the unfailing support that Richard's parents have given him. I never cease to wonder about the dedication and commitment that mothers give to their children, I remember seeing Richard's mum wandering alone at Shugborough watching Richard compete as a young man not old enough to drive.

Everyone have a wonderful day, and I hope Don Brunt donates far in excess of the cost of the cigarettes he will smoke over this weekend. :D

Beautiful weather, great day out, shot like a pillock and embarrassingly got a prize.

Starshot was great fun, never shot it before and the stances were unusual.....shot like a pillock on there tooooo...... :)

It is now confirmed that I am a happy Trappie.

Miffed to miss out on the cocks day. Thought I had it at 520 and someone got another bid in at the close when I went for a fag........aaarrrrgh!!

Great day out, and a big well done to Richard and Tanya, nearly 6 Grand raised for chariddy :D loved the starshot again, PB of 50, must stop missing 9, 11 and 12 thats where the big score lays. Double barrel Don only needed 1 barrel to win it :)

Full and Full Trap gun isnt gonna help you out on starshot Nic :D , but a nice little pick up in ladies.

I should not have picked up anything on that terrible score!!

Very very pleased that you had beautiful weather and well done everyone on the tremendous amount that you have raised in memory of Bruce.

Well done, Richard & Tanya.

Great day, thanks to Richard and Tanya and all the gang, loved it! Starshot is addictive, I want one! Also shot like a pillock, but who cares?

Picked meself up a pic of Rich to hang in me downstairs bog! :.: :.:

Last edited by a moderator:
A very very expensive picture. It was a cracking bid......well done.....the charity will be pleased and pleased with all the generous purchases made.

Great day, thanks to Richard and Tanya and all the gang, loved it! Starshot is addictive, I want one! Also shot like a pillock, but who cares?

Picked meself up a pic of Rich to hang in me downstairs bog! :.: :.:
oh how posh, you have an upstairs and downstairs bog whilst I have to make do with a shed in the garden :.: Decided I shall Wylye on the morrow so will see you about 10

Thanks to you all, it was a great day and we love having all you guys with us... Such fun... Tony you were a leg end in the auction ;-) see you Thursday!

Thanks to everyone who helped, donated and spent, it wouldnt happen without you!! £6000 again this year!!!

Regards Richard & Tanya.

A great days work R & T! Congrats and well done for the money raised! and a good course on the sporting...even if i did drop 9.... Even better course on the Starshot!! (smug grin...:)

Back