Fancy winning a shooting lesson with Olympic and multi World Champion Richard Faulds?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drugs are bad
15.jpg
Not daniella westbrooks finest photo <_< :wacko: <_<

Had a great day out ... was good to meet up with a few from ShootClay and shoot Skeet for the first time ( in the rain !) Thanks to Jon Skeet And BobP for talking me through it, I used the Miroku which is fixed at 1/2 and 3/4 so had some nice kills :.: The rain stopped when we went back out for some Sporting !

Good to meet TeePee for the first time :)

Cracking day out, shame about the morning rain tho. Will hopefully get round to a write-up later this evening :D

Also good to meet you guys! Rain was a bitch, but didn't care that much, I had a gun in my shoulder! :D

Next time, we should shoot some more! (and Bob can give me some skeet coaching!) ;) :huh:

Not too far at all Bob, can make it in less than an hour. Would be good to meet up for some skeetings anywhere! :cool: The ony places I know are Southdown, Southern Counties, Bisley and OLSS, and I reckon Robo would be up for some more skeet too, considering he kicked my arse on his very first outing! :angry: But Bisley on a Wednesday evening is a good shout.

See you Sunday, and I'll give you some sporting coaching....... ;) :huh: :D

There's a skeet club at Tadley near Aldermaston, may be closer for you. I've never been there, but know one of the guys that runs it, let me know and I'll pass on the details.

I've been to Tadley once. It's not too bad. IIRC there was one DTL and one skeet layout and they had a few sporting stands set-up.

Shipping container for a clubhouse; friendly crew. I went with a friend last year before I renewed by CPSA membership and moved my guns down from Cambridge.

A very helpful chap lent me his LH Beretta for a round of skeet. I thought that was very generous as we'd never met before.,Waiting list to become a member as I understand it.

A decent small club for a bit of practice.

Bob, I'd like some more detail if you would be so kind, thanks.

And thanks Tobi - I need practice! :huh:

Back