Bruce Faulds Memorial Shoot-Owls lodge SS 8/9/12

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fauldsy

Just a reminder that the 3rd annual Bruce Faulds memorial shoot in memory of "Dad" is on September 8th at OLSS.

WE ARE RAISING MONEY AGAIN FOR "BRAINSTRUST" and have some amazing auction items.

All details on www.owlslodgeshootingschool.co.uk

Hope to see a few of you there!

Ok any of you campers going? Should be a great day. One of the silent auctions has started on Richard's Facebook page......and although Hakan Dahlby has put in a bid.......I am having it!!!

I am after the signed photos of our two Olympians Richard and Pete........for posterity :)

I have a place already picked out for it. :)

You bugger.....!!

I'll raise you 10....... Now off to bed ....(laughs)

Raised you 10 aswell...........
You have just been pipped again.

All to play for on Saturday.....it is 'never' over until the fat lady sings!!

What time you getting there on Saturday campers?

Bout mid morning hopefully, make a day of it :) and get plenty of bangs in

I cannot make this one unfortunately - I'm flying to Seattle on Saturday. Have a great day everyone!

The only way that I'm going to be there is if it pisses down with rain tomorrow and Saturday , oh the joys of being a tractor driver :(

The forecast is looking good so have a good day every one and I'm sorry I can't be there !

It is at £300 now.....the race is on....(laughoutloud)

:)

The only way that I'm going to be there is if it pisses down with rain tomorrow and Saturday , oh the joys of being a tractor driver :(

The forecast is looking good so have a good day every one and I'm sorry I can't be there !
We'll miss ya mate! Forecast is good all weekend, but I hope you can get out on Sunday! :D

Back