Fancy winning a shooting lesson with Olympic and multi World Champion Richard Faulds?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest Robo, I'm so hooked, I couldn't care less about the weather! :D

Look forward to meeting you too.

., Teepee, be good to meet you :)

You won't miss me ;) I'm about 6' 4" and nearly as wide with Jon Skeet and shootclay.co.uk on the back of my skeet vest :)

Plan it to meet for about 10:15-10:30 for a brew and food before hand, then skeetings of the English variety then watch the training session then go for lunchbrews or head out and shoot some sporting :)

Cheers,

Jon.

Looking forward to it, Jon. I'll be the blond bloke in the green skeet vest (also as wide as I am tall!), and I'll already be on the skeet stand! Also up for the training and some sporting. woohoo...! :D

Me and Mrs Fuz will be probably be there about 11, trip to Mulliner guns first, go for the Hi Defs come away with a K gun :.: :.: :.:

Ps I'm a shortarse streak of urine and Mrs fuz is blonde and Buxom :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuz, I almost choked on me tea! PMSL

I shall look forward to meeting the little fella and the blonde........... ;)

Message for JonSkeet - I've posted this elsewhere, but just in case, on Saturday I'll be bringing a small safe to be passed on to Steve and Ali. I'm hoping you'll know someone who will be visiting thier place to pass it over.

Tony

Excellent Fuz, you are now the dedicated safe-passer-on....er (??) Boy, I confuse myself sometimes..... :(

Looking forward to tomorrow.

If any one wants one I will have the ShootClay patches with me ;)

Jon.

Lets hope todays weather is with us again tomorrow !.. looking forward to it Jon :D

Not sure about skeet though as I will be bringing the Miroku and its choked a bit tight and I've never shot Skeet :huh:

Don't worry about it robo, skeets easy (tin hat strapped firmly on) :D

If you can hit em ..

I shot 65ex75 yesterday with 12 choke and will be shooting it with 12 tomorrow :)

I reckon we do a ShootClay scored 50 ;)

Jon.

I dunno - we have some blooody good Skeet Shooters in our ranks...

Just found a couple of boxes of 8shot Fiber wad VIP's ... think I will use them for the Skeet

:.: Bob ...thats why they where at the back of the shelf ... bloody things make a right mess ! ^_^

We shall see tomorrow how easy it is ;)

In fact how about doing 50 skeet and 50 sporting scored, we all put a quid in and the winner takes the post and buys the post shoot teacoffeecoke?

We can figure it out in the morning :)

Not to forget the sweepstake to win a lesson with Richard, the fantastic food, Welcome and the opportunity to watch 2 Olypic Gold medallists train for 2012 together :)

Cheers,

Jon.

Back