Bruce Faulds 4th Annual Memorial Shoot JUNE 8TH 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fauldsy

The date for this years annual memorial shoot for my father is June 8th at Owls Lodge Shooting School, Barton Stacey.

This year we will be putting on a 70 bird open sporting re entry shoot, there will be the usual ''Faulds style'' pool shoot, along with Starshot who are making the journey down from ''up North'' once again to support us.

There will be a silent auction running throughout the day and also a gundog demo by Ken Rolfe and Katie Fraser from www.woodhaydown.com who will be doing a display with Labs and Cockers in the afternoon.

The event is being sponsored by Guerini and Express and we promise to have some fantastic prizes up for grabs, both for the shooting and auction.

Additionally, if anybody would like to donate an item to the auction, no matter how big or small, it would be very much appreciated.

Last year we raised over £6,500 for ''Brainstrust'' (Brain Cancer) so we would love to get to the £7,000 mark this time if we can, which I think you'll all agree is a great sum on an open clay shoot!!

Looking forward to seeing as many of you there on the day as we can, please spread the word too!!

Regards Richard & Tan xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent weekend off for me will look forward to coming down and shooting

Richard is this the ground I came to years ago with JIM from Coleys ??

Steve

Hi Steve, yes it is, its changed shape a bit since then!!

Looking forward to seeing you!

Back