British Open - Hepworth Hall - Open Thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see anyone beating 111, no disrespect to anyone left to shoot it but 111 on that course was top drawer shooting and would be a well deserved win for Mark.

Nice one Wayne well pleased for you mate.

I had a right mare....best not talk about, can't believe two weeks can be so different.

Day started badly being stuck in traffic on the M3', M4, M25. 4.5 hour drive not the most relaxing way to start a shoot.

Great shoot though and had some great people in our squad.

I dunno Matt,I left 6 or 7 card fillers out there and I'm only 'A class'. After watching Sam Green at sporting targets,I'd say he's more than capable if on form.

Thanks Tom. I did see you,but was about to shoot and you'd gone when I'd finished. That's why I travelled up the day before the shoot! Remove all the stress and concentration of travelling!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well to drop less then 9 targets across 15 stands of 4 pairs on that course would be some shooting and I can't see anyone who is due to shoot today that will run Mark close, just my opinion having shot (well shot at a load of targets) that course, I think it was extremely technical with some very difficult combinations.

On a totally different topic, and I hope Steve Lovatt can answer this, but can anyone tell me why this years British Open was hosted at Hepworth Hall? I thought all majors could only be held at Premier grounds? Hepworth Hall is not a premier ground so not sure if HQ have changed their policy on this?

Sam green, Paul Simpson or even arnie palmer could do it. Definitely a 113 there for someone, just depends if they are at the races on the right day!

Sam Green for me, he is shooting very well. How did Josh win C and Colts as it is still on today? (or am I a knob)

Two shooters on 111.... Mark winser and Sam Green
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

wow excellent from Sam, still think 111 is/was too strong, shoot off should be interesting

Multiple shoot offs, will try and keep track

Sam green wins the shootoff....

Yep,i am here.... Pics to follow.

Well done Sam Green, good to see one of John Dyson's students winning a big one. 111 was a fantastic score on that course, unlucky Mark, I predict you will have a big year in 2014 :)

Sam Green - the winner.

1157414_634461413261243_2095823287_n.jpg

Back