British Grand Prix Compak

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guerini Guy

Anybody else on here going to be shooting this on Sunday 29th June?

Would be nice to know who is so we can try to meet everybody and say hello !   :thumbsu:

:bb:  Saturday hopefully. :bb:  confirmation :bb:  who knows :bb:

Just heard from Barbury on this event - still a few places left on Saturday and Sunday for this. 

If you have never shot COMPAK before, let me tell you that this is one of the best events to learn the ropes and shoot some fun layouts.   Last years event was excellent, with some acoustic layouts, some excellent targets and a great atmosphere all day.  Barbury is an excellent ground to bring friends and families along to watch and COMPAK is a great discipline for spectators who can sit in the sunshine, and see ALL of the action without traipsing round with kit bags etc.  

This year the COMPAK will be shot straight through, with each squad starting on layout one, and working round the five layouts - so not too much waiting around.

For those  interested in really clocking up the shooting - there is also a 100 bird sporting running alongside the COMPAK. 

For further info - check the Barbury Website.  But please take my recommendation, get booked in and enjoy this shoot - I'll see you there on the Saturday!

Can hardly shoot the sporting alongside the Compak now.
Great shame I really enjoyed the format last year of all day with breaks.

I agree Jem - but it was a complaint last year that people didn't want to wait around...  it'll still be a great day (I'm bringing a picnic!)

No... New tutoring job on Saturday mornings...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same happens in Europe, Shoot straight through on some or hang around all day at others, this years Worlds are 100 per day.

Back