British Grand Prix Compak

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive booked the Hoskins family in for this on the Saturday at 12.20 - really got to work on remembering sequences though and my left from my right!

Can hardly shoot the sporting alongside the Compak now. Great shame I really enjoyed the format last year of all day with breaks.
Shoot the compak, then shoot the sporting, whats the problem with that?
I see on the Barbury website that the 100 sporting is sponsored by The Porsche Centre(Swindon) £200 H/G and £100 1st in each class.

Chubby, your squad is scheduled to go out when it starts to rain, you best get yer coat out!

Only umbrellas they have are the ones you put in cocktails.... So should be good enough for you  xD

post-359-140362653609.jpg

Dry for Sat morning (hopefully)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403626531.598345.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403626531.598345.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 0
Bloody marvellous. We booked on for Sunday thinking that most would shoot it on the last day, but seems that most are shooting on Saturday.  :banghead:

Might still get to see a few of you as we are driving up on Saturday afternoon to stay in the Reading area, so we are close by for Sunday. If we are early enough we will pop over to the ground on Saturday before going to the hotel.

Looking forward to seeing the squad lists for Sunday anyway  :eek:nthequiet:

Last edited by a moderator:
True enough Will, but we are hoping to meet up with some old friends in the Reading area on Saturday night.

And Reading still a lot closer for an 11.20am squad start than from Southend-on-Sea !  Sunday morning will be quite civilised by comparison :sleep:   

GD is at the First ever English Sporting in France. :hunter:  So that leaves me free to win it :spiteful:

NOT!

Back from the Compak at Barbury.A lovely ground in beautiful part of the country. I received a very warm welcome from all the staff. The food looked good to. The shoot ran smoothly no hold ups. Can thoughoroly recommend this ground. Not sure what else they have on their calendar but would like to think they would hold fitasc sporting there. Compak not for me but that's just personal preference. Well done to all at the ground.

Whooooooo hoooooo Cheryl won again.......with my gun :wink:

Bloody well done Cheryl.

(Don't forget I do want it back :laugh: when yours is made :wink: )

Glad to see you are teaching it manners ....!!

Back