Brilliant service

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotshot100

I must relate the absolutely excellent service that I have just received from Kent Firearms licensing department.

I realised last Thursday (3rd April) that my shotgun certificate was full up. I sent it off by recorded delivery on Thursday afternoon with a request that they updated it and my EFP and prepared myself  to wait for its return.

I was absolutely amazed when it arrived today ,Monday 7th, A new licence and EFP all updated.

They must have processed it and sent it back on the day of receipt. :nyam: :nyam:

That's very good service indeed.i recently sent my certificate back to Lincolnshire for the same reason it was back in four weeks which I felt was good.i would ask has your new one got the same ammount of spaces as your old one as when mine came back there were fewer.

That's very good service indeed.i recently sent my certificate back to Lincolnshire for the same reason it was back in four weeks which I felt was good.i would ask has your new one got the, same ammount of spaces as your old one as when mine came back there were fewer.
There are fewer ,it has been completely redesigned. The new one only has space for 6 entries whereas the old one had 11. Can't see the logic behind this, surely it must make more work as they will have to issue more replacement licences.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must relate the absolutely excellent service that I have just received from Kent Firearms licensing department.

I realised last Thursday (3rd April) that my shotgun certificate was full up. I sent it off by recorded delivery on Thursday afternoon with a request that they updated it and my EFP and prepared myself  to wait for its return.

I was absolutely amazed when it arrived today ,Monday 7th, A new licence and EFP all updated.

They must have processed it and sent it back on the day of receipt. :nyam: :nyam:
They did my FAC variation in 4 days there and back ! Even Peter King was impressed.

That's better than west Mercia , I waited 11 months to have my fathers guns put on my certificate after he passed away, apparently they are sending some to the met to do

Latest posts

Back