Beretta stock

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoR

Can anybody tell me if a dt10 stock will fit a dt11 action?  I know that the dt11 action is 3mm wider overall  but  are they more or less the same?  Oh if anyone has a r/h sporting stock for a dt11 available at a reasonable cost ...

DT11 has a wider action so I would presume that a DT 10 stock would not fit.

DT10 stock fits, its just a couple of mm narrower on the externals, so will slot on but look a tad narrow.

I can make you an exact copy of DT10 stock with the extra width for an 11 if required...

I have an opportunity to buy a unique dt11 but it has leftie wood although it's nearly straight has the palm swell on wrong side , really want the gun so just costing out options I guess it would be expensive to make one?

" what's unique about it? "

It works !

Steve , you can always get the palm swell removed and the stock re-checkered, but what about the cast????

Of course I seem to remember you saying that you now have the perfect gun?? :D :D

" what's unique about it? "

It works !

Steve , you can always get the palm swell removed and the stock re-checkered, but what about the cast????

Of course I seem to remember you saying that you now have the perfect gun?? :D :D
ha, very good that

I have an opportunity to buy a unique dt11 but it has leftie wood although it's nearly straight has the palm swell on wrong side , really want the gun so just costing out options I guess it would be expensive to make one?
What is unique about it? I have a right hand DT11 for sale...

I got a DT10-Stock on my DT11 during the stock adjustment. 

You have to take care of the metal edges, they are not protected

image.jpeg

Nowt wrong with a krieghoff, Pete just fancied going back to berretta and this dt11 is a one off.

(Fantastic customer service from krieghoff by the way)

SoR,

I experienced Krieghoff customer service off Alan  (actually lack of it)  last year.

That's why I continue to shoot Miroku which has not actually required customer service . :D

I may add that Erwin at Krieghoff GB is a super guy and knows his product.

It was erwin and penny? i dealt with predominantly not alan but my remark was in respect that as a premium gun brand i had a quality issue with my 2012 k80 and they (the factory) replaced the action and fore end metal work with a brand new one now thats not bad considering it was only a cosmetic defect! i learnt to shoot with a miroku so i know how reliable they are but as most average shots in the country will not tell you there is an amazing amount of gun snobbery about..... my krieghoff is going up for sale if you want good customers service pete i'll even get the teas in.

Latest posts

Back