Beretta 682 high (mid) rib trap wanted

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sishy

He all am after a beretta 682 trap gun must be multichoked (not retro choked but factory original) prefer the older 682 but am open to persuasion , must have Monte Carlo or adjustable (prefered) stock

So to sum up

Old 682 with adjustable stock and high rib and factory multichoked

Cheers

He all am after a beretta 682 trap gun must be multichoked (not retro choked but factory original) prefer the older 682 but am open to persuasion , must have Monte Carlo or adjustable (prefered) stock

So to sum up

Old 682 with adjustable stock and high rib and factory multichoked

Cheers
Seems as though you want a 682X trap. Ian (ips) has just bought a 1987 model that was unused. There were a few 682X's on the net a couple of weeks back, around the £800 to £900 mark as far as I remember. Good gun the 682X.

Indeed Charlie.

Put DT triggers on a 682x trap and you could have a truly fab trap gun. Had a word with my tame Smith today who reckons he can lighten them up so will have another play end of season.

Indeed Charlie.

Put DT triggers on a 682x trap and you could have a truly fab trap gun. Had a word with my tame Smith today who reckons he can lighten them up so will have another play end of season.
Don't get it done until the end of the season. Otherwise it will sit in your cabinet taunting you with the thought of those superb trigger pulls. You will not be able to resist it.

"Go on! Try me! Go on! You know you want to?" I can hear it now.

No an MK70 with adjustable comb (a doveridge Krieghoff Conversion) Grade 3,  not a trap gun with a high rib i know but with the comb adjuster sits nicely and will of course come down for sporting use, the problem is what do i do now with the 525 Advance, the Beretta 680 and the winchester 101 oh and the 303 deluxe field and not forgetting the Baikel .410  :gamer:

No an MK70 with adjustable comb (a doveridge Krieghoff Conversion) Grade 3,  not a trap gun with a high rib i know but with the comb adjuster sits nicely and will of course come down for sporting use, the problem is what do i do now with the 525 Advance, the Beretta 680 and the winchester 101 oh and the 303 deluxe field and not forgetting the Baikel .410  :gamer:
If you want I will come and take them off your hands for you  :spiteful: - PM us your address and I will be there in 6 hours!!!

Back