benelli auto champs at barbury..

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARK-POACHER

booked in to shoot to this along time ago and has come around so quick !! just wondered if anyone on here shooting it ?...im on 9.15am squad 10 ..not a clue who im shooting with but looking forward to dusting the auto off and having some fun.... :hunter:

Wishing you the best for this one buddy shoot well :hunter: ........  sorry I can't join you as I'll be shooting a FITASC at St dials round about the same time catch up with you soon :thumbsup:

Shot this at 1:15 pm squad 33 with Carl Bloxham. First time at the ground. Fantastic targets, really well organised, ground was well kept, good facilities toilets, food and some trade stands. Also very well sponsored! !! I won my class and took home around £600+ in prizes.

Well done Barbury and thank you GMK Hull Cartridge and Steiner Optics. 

I shot this too at 1.15 with Phil and our first time at this ground and the first time for me shooting an auto which was something to behold!!! As Dean was saying, lovely grounds, well kept, clean, lovely clubhouse, food and FREE (yes, free) drinks which I though was a lovely gesture.  The targets were brilliant, 14 stands and all different and first class.  Some were really challenging but I thoroughly enjoyed the day, which was extremely well run.  I didn't see any breakdowns and the refs were delightful too.  We had a brilliant squad who we had never met before but had a great laugh all the way round.  I came 3rd in ladies which I was so pleased about as I say, first time with an auto but we left before the prize giving so don't know what I will end up with, but I'm chuffed to bits anyway.  I would definitely shoot this ground again and this competition too and I think Barbury should give themselves a huge pat on the back.  I never heard one complaint at all and the general consensus was that everyone enjoyed themselves.  Bring on next year! :D

Very good day. Extremely well run yes the staff should give them self's a pat on the back. Hope its there next year. :lol:

I've been relegated to 4th!!!  Just checked results again but the same person has been placed in ladies, juniors and B???  Didn't know you could do that!  Anyway, well done to her, I'm just glad I done the shoot as it was so good.

I thought you could only take prizes from one category but a couple of people took prizes and trophies from two or more?

Not seen that happen anywhere else I don't think. But fair play for them winning. 

If you shoot the Classic Sporting, the CPSA English Open, British or Beretta World Sporting (in other words Majors in general) you will automatically shoot in your class and category i.e. B Class and Ladies/vets/juniors etc, this has been the case for many years.  However in certain competitions such as the Masters at Hepworth Hall or the Jack Pyke you have to nominate at time of entry and you can only enter either your class or your catergory.

Hopefully this has clarified the position for you. You will see that the young man who won AA also did well in the under 18's at the Benelli.

Latest posts

Back