available for loading

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

ok, I have now completed the NGO loaders course and have had "some" experience of minding on the estate for inexperienced guns and also loading (stuffing) for very experienced guns. All went well, gamekeeper, shoot manager and host were all more than happy with my performance as was the very experienced gun.

I am now looking to gain more experience for my loading CV so if anyone is shooting a day in north of England (lancs, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Cumbria, north wales) and would like a loader for the day (no charge I am after the experience) please pm me to discuss.

many thanks

ian

can you drive a forklift i have a few wagons that need loading, please pm me i will supply you with food if there is no charge !

Saw this on FB 

WANTED LoadersThis season we are after some additional loaders to work across our portfolio of estates in Mid Wales, Shropshire and the West Country. Loading is a great opportunity to get out and enjoy some of the UK’s top sporting estates during shooting season. More information can be found here http://ow.ly/4ExG30eG7aKTo apply or if you have any questions please contact Tracey Harris on 01686 650628 or [email protected]

ooh thanks for that Rupert, its a pity its not north wales ?. Still might look into it though ?

Beware of the pitfalls if asked to load .

Where is it ? How much is the pay or are you expected to do it for love ?

Do you have a 4WD that can carry up to three Guns , six guns , three cartridge bags plus 6 slabs , two or three Labradors or Spaniels and get treated like a surf?

It isn't all guns and roses.

Beware of the pitfalls if asked to load .

Where is it ? How much is the pay or are you expected to do it for love ?

Do you have a 4WD that can carry up to three Guns , six guns , three cartridge bags plus 6 slabs , two or three Labradors or Spaniels and get treated like a surf?

It isn't all guns and roses.
Paradise City? ;)

no don't have that. This may of course be the ideal opportunity / justification for a range rover ?

Thats the spirit, the economy needs you
have been in a quandary for a couple of years about this. Decent range rover as one vehicle or an old summat 4x4 just for shoot days. Nearly bought a RR vogue couple years ago was mint and about three years old but when I went back for it cash in hand some git was driving it off the forecourt ? took it as fate and stopped looking. Now got itch again. Would prefer a defender but there mega bucks for a decent one.

only RR i would entertain, is a new with warranty, they have form.

have been in a quandary for a couple of years about this. Decent range rover as one vehicle or an old summat 4x4 just for shoot days. Nearly bought a RR vogue couple years ago was mint and about three years old but when I went back for it cash in hand some git was driving it off the forecourt ? took it as fate and stopped looking. Now got itch again. Would prefer a defender but there mega bucks for a decent one.
Bought a V8 Vogue a few months ago with 30k on the clock but feels brand new. Love it. Not had it in the mud yet but it's great cruising down the motorway! Had a L200 before, which I thought was good but the RR is in a different league.

Discovery 4 is the way to go, everything in one you need at a better price than a range rover.

You make lots of new friends driving a Land Rover product , normally motor mechanics ! Or RAC / AA / Greenflag.

Land Rover, making mechanics out of drivers since 1947!

In all fairness the newer products are a lot better, but still a million miles away from some of the German brands on reliability. 

Plus the German brands are light years behind Far Eastern quality . 

I know people who have had issues , not many admittedly , but Kia & Hyundai are very very good .

In our house we run at the far ends of the spectrum, I run a disco 4 for towing mini diggers etc at work, the wife has a Hyundai ix35 2wd crossover. If I could get a Hyundai that would tow 3 1/2 ton I would have one in a heart beat, excellent spec for your money and very reliable. The wife's ix35 has been outstanding.

I vote Touareg Bargain  price for what you get,bought a cheap V10

Range Rover equivalent spec inside on mine seems good off road and a total missile on it ;)

Latest posts

Back