Another Shooting Ground threatened by Noise Complaints

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done but I cannot work out how to get it back for Tony and Amber to sign it won't let me. Teckies,if I share on Facebook will that allow Amber to sign? Tony doesn't do Facebook.

Signed.

Sian, after you signed the site will have left a cookie or similar on your PC, if you clear the browser history including cookies and site data you will be able to re-open the form for Tony & Amber to sign it also.

You should be able to clear your browser history for as little as an hour or a day.  The other option might to be open up a private browsing session and click on the link that way, doing that means no cookies or site data will be stored.

Last edited by a moderator:
done.  don`t know what urges people to object about something such as this if they have no valid reason? do these people do anything about noisy cars and motorbikes in their street at 2am  etc? so petty minded perhaps?

I fully support the cause but I'll not sign as I'm not prepared to share my address with strangers on the web. Find a way to let me sign without having to share address details and I'll do so with pleasure.

In the meantime, good luck.

Latest posts

Back