A1 Helice Xmas Shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fitasc Sporting no, but technically, yes it is /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Within the United Kingdom borders and territories BICTSF has sole ownership of the followingclay target shooting disciplines:FITASC Sporting, FITASC Compak Sporting, Fosse also known as Universal Trench (UT) andHelice formerly known as ZZ.BICTSF owns title within the UK by means of membership to the organisation known as ‘TheFITASC’ based in Paris France.BICTSF pays an annual subscription to the FITASC Paris for the afore mentioned disciplines thatgives the right for British citizens to compete in International events, where so ever they may beheld globally, on the provision that BICTSF remains a member to ‘The FITASC’

Ian darling,It is in it's right home. Helice is one of the 5 FITASC disciplines as well you know.......you cheeky imp.Merry Christmas :)))))

Happy Xmas to you too sweetie.xxxxx Now then, Trap has its own section, so does Skeet as does Sporting. There is no way that shooting at plastic helicopters can be filed under Fitasc. Everyone knows that Fitasc IS sporting, its the finest discipline ever invented for shotguns and is enjoyed all over the world by thousands of people, the vast majority of whom are fine, upstanding citizens and pillars of the community. ZZ isn't. Give it a separate section and spare the rest of us from excruciating tedium.

Ha ha ha. Speak to Palinkas and he might get rid of it for you.Until then.........it's still a FITASC discipline ...... Big kiss xx

Hey Ian,So is Compak ....... So is UT ...... etceteras etceteras etceteras :)

That is certainly the case - but at least they use proper clays in those disciplines and not some contrived mechanical device. Go on Matt - split it out and let them witter on about shooting at 20 clays all day and spending an inordinate amount of money in the process before they jet off to Europe to shoot pigeons with no clay in them at all.

Just seen the Hurlingham Cup photographs.How did the Black Labrador shoot?/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Better than I would probably /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif  Been a few game days this season I've seriously thought about giving the dog my gun and running round picking up myself /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Can't agree moore?/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif

Bade enough missing without looking round to see me.Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-embarassed.gif

Generous bloke me, dont want to crumple em before they get to ya /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Good laugh anyway.Keep wanging the lead up there.We'll call you lucky fuzzy,merry xmas to you both see you soon.Elvis/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-kiss.gif

Yeah, Have a good'un. Michelles shooting boxing day so will no doubt show me up /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-embarassed.gif

Back