21 gram wylye.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried them on OT and they still gave good breaks even on second barrel kills and thats a fair way out.... unusually for you Ed you were too worried about putting them on the card but when you relaxed 49 out of your last 50 looked pretty handy! Whereas I rarely shoot the same shell for more than a box or two so the change wasnt an issue...it was the flailing about experimenting with techniques that did it for me! .

I had two bad scores recently. These were with a known `better` cartridge than I usually use; but I just was a bit distracted thinking about patterns and looking at kills. Yesterday I went back to the old faves and was more settled.. Oh, the mind..

This is absolutely fantastic news, 21g shells breaking 80 yards crossers. I confidently predicted the winning score will be similar to 28g, so all that remains is for everyone who is convinced they're as good cept no recoil to start buying these regularly saving themselves a tidy sum in the process.
Until the cartridge companies realise and start putting the price up on these as well! When is everyone going to learn the cartridge companies will keep putting up prices no matter what you use. We are a captive audience remember! ;-) Oh and and Hammy you changed your tone thought you never shot anything over 50yards! :p :p :p

Until the cartridge companies realise and start putting the price up on these as well! When is everyone going to learn the cartridge companies will keep putting up prices no matter what you use. We are a captive audience remember! ;-) Oh and and Hammy you changed your tone thought you never shot anything over 50yards! :p :p :p
I like the saves the environment argument. :.: Yeah sure it does, 21g of lead is still lead innit? :???:

does it make any differents 21 gram 24 gram 28 gram ?? ollie baker was textin me just now he did a 95 and said the same as me apart from low recoil and a pop not bang he found them a good cartridge !! i put in a 82 today and dont think i would have done much better with 27 gram super fast i always use ;)
good shooting, did that win you anything?

Back