2013 Cheshire Shield

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
83 for me.

Nice shoot but lots of queuing (nearly every stand!)

They'd not used the high ridge due to snow up there and only put 12 stands on which made the queues worse.

I would have thought there was space for a few more stands but I'm no course setter.

Enjoyable despite being a very long day with a lot of hanging about.

I was more pleased with my 8/10 on the pool shoot which was stiffish :p

Apparently there was a 95 and a 93, both from the Yorkshire Guest Team, who won the team punchup.

Last edited by a moderator:
An 86 from me, a little disappointed in that as some of the ones I let slip we're unforgivable, but as El Magnifico said good shoot as usual for Hodnet, but took a long time to shoot due to only 12 stands!

Joe Emmot 95
Chris Daniels 94
Glenn Hunt 93
We're the top 3 GUEST scores on the day

An 86 from me, a little disappointed in that as some of the ones I let slip we're unforgivable, but as El Magnifico said good shoot as usual for Hodnet, but took a long time to shoot due to only 12 stands! Joe Emmot 95 Chris Daniels 94 Glenn Hunt 93 We're the top 3 GUEST scores on the day
Hi Rich you shot well , it was nice to meet you, El Magnifico and Scott, it was good to shoot round with you all really enjoyed the day with good targets, made a mess of one or two stands especially the driven which cost me dear as dropped 7 seven there to finish with a 60 must try to stay focused on my own game and not watch to many shoot a stand just buggers me up, but happy that I shot the rabbit stands well as they have been a bit of a bogey,  the queuing on nearly every stand did drag it out a bit, good job it was a fine if cold day.  

Thanks Gareth, good to meet you too! I was kicking myself for missing 3 on our 2nd stand! (Stand 3) but apart from that I was happy with my shooting as last few shoots I have been way way below par! :)

Does any one know how we can find out the results ??? Think nick T knew how last yr. didn't nick shoot it this yr. didn't see him myself.

Well shot glad you all enjoyed a superb ground.

They sometimes post the results on their website, but probably not.

In previous years, I've asked them to email me the results but they didn't bother last time. I didn't bother asking this time.

Strange setup really. Most people would be interested to see a set of results, yet they don't seem interested <_<

I suppose its Ian that will have the results not the shooting ground. Any bobbys that were in teams got any results. Are there any bobbys on here ???

I have emailed Deb at the ground, asking if she can mail them me, will let you know if she does!

Does any one know how we can find out the results ??? Think nick T knew how last yr. didn't nick shoot it this yr. didn't see him myself.

Well shot glad you all enjoyed a superb ground.
I shot round early this year and inched on an 80. I'm sure that he results won't be that hard to cone by, will email the Heywoods and pass them on for anyone interested :)

Managed an 85, which I'm really happy with, especially after dropping 7 on 2 stands. The waiting was a real pain though, and we retired to the clubhouse after 5 stands for a brew. Arriving at a stand with 20+ waiting to shoot was a bit too off putting. Long day but always worth a trip to WMSG

Managed an 85, which I'm really happy with, especially after dropping 7 on 2 stands. The waiting was a real pain though, and we retired to the clubhouse after 5 stands for a brew. Arriving at a stand with 20+ waiting to shoot was a bit too off putting. Long day but always worth a trip to WMSG
The real pain was being smacked in the ear with a gun.... Just saying :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Timps,

So you obviously met a Trappist?

Blame Nicola!

Most Do, In fact everything is her fault GDP, Korea, Banks, you name it, it is ALL Nicola's fault.

Timps,

So you obviously met a Trappist?
Nah I stood too close to canthitathing who now has a very ironic forum name :)

I called him many things but I don't think Trappist was one of them :p

Nah I stood too close to canthitathing who now has a very ironic forum name :)

I called him many things but I don't think Trappist was one of them :p
To think I was trying to help too :nomention:  Lucky i hit you on the head, otherwise some damge may have occurred :taunt:

To think I was trying to help too :nomention:  Lucky i hit you on the head, otherwise some damge may have occurred :taunt:
*Damage *I 

Yes you best check your fence post I mean Miroku stock... I now have a permanent custom molded ear plug in my left ear, just need you to do the right one now. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back