Zoli Kronos Trap

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30 inch low rib trap version Zoli Kronos . Pic attached . 

View attachment 6237

View attachment 6238
I had a 32" trap version with multi chokes for a while, great gun but barrels were too heavy for ESP, the 30" may well handle better especially for Trap. It looks OK value although I've seen some cheaper, what you need to consider is that should you want to sell it on it's not as easy as typical makes, they tend to appeal on price as they're not well known. I would personally be wanting to part with no more than £1600 even for a minter because £1200ish is what it will prolly make if you tried selling it privately. 

I have a mate selling a New unfired Zoli Z gun, in 32" Trap, all cased etc....

He took it in part ex for an S04, hes looking for £2750....

I had a 32" trap version with multi chokes for a while, great gun but barrels were too heavy for ESP, the 30" may well handle better especially for Trap. It looks OK value although I've seen some cheaper, what you need to consider is that should you want to sell it on it's not as easy as typical makes, they tend to appeal on price as they're not well known. I would personally be wanting to part with no more than £1600 even for a minter because £1200ish is what it will prolly make if you tried selling it privately. 
cheers for the advice. 

Im in rep of ireland we have next to no selection available over here and what selection there is is hugely expensive compared to what you can get in the UK . 

I had a brand new Sporter  for a while. Good quality and nicely made but the brand is not popular hence sales are poor. Get one at a good price and enjoy.

There's a 32" multi on Greenfields racks for £1400, decent value.

I had a brand new Sporter  for a while. Good quality and nicely made but the brand is not popular hence sales are poor. Get one at a good price and enjoy.

There's a 32" multi on Greenfields racks for £1400, decent value.
Went and looked at a few guns last night . DT10 / Zoli Kronos / Beretta 692 Trap  and fired a few boxes through them .

what can i say the Zoli is a beautiful gun to shoot there is no doubt about it . it was the nicest of the 3 . the trigger is especially good and the comb on the stock is very comfortable and the pistol grip has a nice swell on it . i was hugely impressed . it was second hand but had only 100-200 shots put through it . and i know its true because i met the previous owner at a shoot the first day he shot it and he said to me that he regretted selling his previous gun and that he wanted it back . so its practically a new gun and it felt it. 

think im going to get it . its practically a new gun for 1200 off the new price .what you think ? 1200 off for a gun with less than 200 rounds through it  

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so i went bak to the shop today and tried 4 or 5 different guns

DT-10

682 Gold E X-Trap

Perazzi Mirage

Perazzi MX8

Zoli Kronos 32"

Zoli Kronos 29.5"

After approx 300 rounds put through them the conclusion was 

DT10 = nice but kicked me in cheek so no good

682 Gold E  X-Trap  = wanted to like it looks beautiful and no recoil at all but it just didnt feel right to me so no good

Perazzi Mirage = too mich work done and felt cheap tbh

Perazzi MX8 = didnt fit me was ok but not overly impressed . Which is usually how i feel when i shoot a perazzi . Dont know if i over hype them in my head but i always come away from them thinking whats all the fuss about

Zoli Kronos 32" = felt comfortable but i shot my miroku better than it . I know a lot of that is familiarity with the miroku but still 

Zoli Kronos 29.5 " = wow what a difference 2 inches makes  ( thats what she said boom boom :p ) it felt lively and really well balanced i was on the clay faster and smashed everything i aimed at . Felt fantastic so ya im now a Zoli Owner . 

Thanks for the advice guys and girls . I look forward to the day my licence arrives and i can bring it on a proper shoot :-D 

Davy B ,

Could you clarify the last line of your post please ?

Earlier you said you own a Miroku.

Wihout a SGC ???????

Zoli's are very well made but poor advertising / promotion and perhaps a little on the dear side with low resale value does put people off .

I am sure GD & RF could shoot them brilliantly and then they would be very well accepted.

cheers for the advice. 

Im in rep of ireland we have next to no selection available over here and what selection there is is hugely expensive compared to what you can get in the UK . 
Pop over to the UK and import it back home,

Davy B ,

Could you clarify the last line of your post please ?

Earlier you said you own a Miroku.

Wihout a SGC ???????

Zoli's are very well made but poor advertising / promotion and perhaps a little on the dear side with low resale value does put people off .

I am sure GD & RF could shoot them brilliantly and then they would be very well accepted.
SGC ? 

GD?

RF?

Sorry im not good with acronyms?

Shot gun certificate

George Digweed

RF god knows
 Ah ok. 

I dont know how it works in the uk but here in ireland when you change guns you have to reapply for your licence . Or apply for a licence substitution i should say . I have a licence for my miroku but before i can take home the zoli i have get the licence changed over to the zoli which in itself can take up to 3 months . Despite the fact its supposed to take less than 14 days 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back