Renato Gamba

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kemen14

Does anyone have info on Renato Gamba importers, price lists etc etc?

I shoot a Kemen km4 but I'm looking to go after something a bit newer.

I understand Kemen have started importing again but 13500 for a new one is rather steep so I thought about a Gamba. I also know that the Gamba is almost identical in principle with the regards to it's mechanics so wouldn't have thought there would be too much between them.

TIA

UK gunrepairs became the importers a couple of years ago and they were doing repairs ( I had one looked at) but it's gone a it quiet since. They still have a few for sale so It might be worth giving them a call.

I think Matt has left premier guns
Has he really! That’s a surprise. Is he still in the gun trade?
I’ve had two Renato Gambas and although seemingly really well made guns had double discharge problems with both of them.

I had no problems trigger wise on mine, the stock cracking was my problem :(

I’ve had two Renato Gambas and although seemingly really well made guns had double discharge problems with both of them.

Splashed all over social media a few months ago. Never knew him personally but from what I could see he really knew his stuff.

I know very little about Gambas however what little I have heard (3 to 4 times) relates to the cracking of stocks and the difficulty of sourcing a replacement.

The repeated comment being great guns until the stock breaks.

I think Matt has left premier guns
Hi, Matt Morgan has left Premier Guns he did a video a few months ago saying he was leaving but didn’t say where he was going, very knowledgeable he did some very interesting and useful videos which are still available on U tube(Premier Guns)

Latest posts

Back