you will never believe it but ....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks chippy all noted. These course setter chaps sound a tricky bunch, good job you told me or i could have been shooting totally the wrong way :)

WoT! No Les?  Perhaps the shock of it all has rendered him speechless?   :sarcastic:

Something worth mentioning Ips, and I haven't noticed anyone else say this, but you don't have to shoot a Sporting target when it is only ten feet out from the trap every time.

Somewhere on it's flight will be a spot where it will be at it's easiest. Either it's slowed, shown more belly, cleared a nasty background, before it drops like a stone, it will come into some sort of sweet spot. That's the place to shoot it. Try to make it as easy for yourself as you can. It's not like this Trap mullarkey where it starts off hard and gets harder as it flies away. Some get easier if you let them.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy the day.    :biggrin:

Will see you there IPS, as I am also shooting this shin dig..

I will be the one blocking the sun out, OH SORRY, its in Yorkshire so just more rain then...

You will be easy to spot, being trap person...

Wearing Flip Flops & using gun as walking stick ....

Will be a good day out as last year was..

Chris

You will easily spot me to say hello I will be the one hanging onto phils coat tails and the one who quite obviously does not have a clue :)

I will be all trapped up with defo no denim in sight :)

Sorry ips forgot to mention, bring a gunslip. I do not do carrying my gun around trying to poke out as many eyes as possible. I can lend you one of them there Italian Antynellie things should you require it. W.

No way am I getting the eell wet, have to use the std DT if weather looks nasty.
Of course what I should have added was 'I'll lend one big enough that should go over the stock"!! :spiteful:

DT

Bring em both one in each hand double bang for your buck. Never seen a rule that says you cant.

Well an unknown to me family commitment means unfortunately i am unable to attend Wesley school of fast track sporting on Sunday therefore i will be going in cold next week. Still never mind how hard can it be :)

Latest posts

Back