Who is where this weekend? Trap Thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the shooting was crap but as ever the fluffy rabbits was World class! By Christ it was cold down Bisley! So cold I have developed a rather painful case of skeet vest nipple. Brrrrrr

The shooting wasn't that good!

Why do they only se one about at a time at bisley? 3.1 squads starting t 10 and finished at 1630! FFS!

Shot like a knob head! As Sid said, a good fun journey with some god fluffy rabbits.

Sid, I love the team bus!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha......ditto at Rugby.     Absolutely bloody freezin!!

Didn't help having to score three cards !

DT

The shooting wasn't that good!

Why do they only se one about at a time at bisley? 3.1 squads starting t 10 and finished at 1630! FFS!

Shot like a knob head! As Sid said, a good fun journey with some god fluffy rabbits.

Sid, I love the team bus!
10.00am till 4.30pm for 3.1 squads !! Now that is rediculous :eek:   :eek:

Five squads completed by 2.30pm

If it makes you feel any better it was bitterly cold at beverley too and the ot targets were doing in excess of the speed of sound :)

If it makes you feel any better it was bitterly cold at beverley too and the ot targets were doing in excess of the speed of sound :)
nope, doesnt make me feel better at all. i was horrendously sh1t. only bettered by sid ;-)

total driver error.

Back