Who is where this weekend? Trap Thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Letting have a few early on in the season DT, let him bud his confidence, when I come on form proper its gonna be demoralising for him! Hahaha!

. wish I could block the. Cpsa scores section sometimes. Can't complain too much, had some cracking results in the last year or so on the whole. We can all have our rubbish days, makes you appreciate the good ones. Ben Affleck got it right with his acceptance speech, "It doesn't matter how you get knocked down, all that matters is that you get up." I'm sure he must have shot OT at some point.

Letting have a few early on in the season DT, let him bud his confidence, when I come on form proper its gonna be demoralising for him! Hahaha!
i know i know..... i'll give you a ladder to kick my a55 ;-p

Haha. Thats the trouble with the web. Everybody gets to see how sh1t you shot !!

DT
thats it rub it in. only good bit is we know its but a blip.

Brook bank is on, thats about it within my range. Hmmm DIY day around home instead perhaps, earn some more brownie points with the wife for the coming season!

By the way Newbs, have booked a hotel for the GB selection beginning of May at SC. Cant wait. Im guessing you will commute? if not let me know I'll let you know where we are staying.

Brook bank is on, thats about it within my range. Hmmm DIY day around home instead perhaps, earn some more brownie points with the wife for the coming season!

By the way Newbs, have booked a hotel for the GB selection beginning of May at SC. Cant wait. Im guessing you will commute? if not let me know I'll let you know where we are staying.
whats the date of the GB selection? always welcome to stay at my other place down there in ilchester.

will prob do BB sunday if you want to share a lift?

ok, who is where this w/e? doesnt seem to be much on, BB for ABT or....?

Saturday ZZ A1. Sunday bloody friggin single barrel Bisley (Berks Champs - gt lumbered)

Saturday ZZ A1. Sunday bloody friggin single barrel Bisley (Berks Champs - gt lumbered)
Thought you'd be at Rugby on Sunday for the first ZZ selection shoot ? They offer discounts for ladies you know :thumbsu:

DT

WOT????? You Nic...single bloody barrel? Well I've heard it all now...makes me want to go off and be a hedge monkey! :eek:   :laugh:

WOT????? You Nic...single bloody barrel? Well I've heard it all now...makes me want to go off and be a hedge monkey! :eek:   :laugh:
Do it once every year.....  :spiteful:   :haha:

Thought you'd be at Rugby on Sunday for the first ZZ selection shoot ? They offer discounts for ladies you know :thumbsu:

DT
Nope.......after 7 of the last 8 years on GBR team I have retired....not interested in chasing selection anymore (even if i am 1st in the rankings at the minute :smile: .)

Done my bit......only compete internationally as an individual now. Time to see the younger ones coming through. Got a great young DTL shooter who has made the ladies team for the first time this year. She will do really well i think.

No discounts for ladies abroad any more .......we are all on the same tariff on the new system (except for juniors who a bit cheaper).

I'll be trying my hand at this ZZ lark tomorrow at the A1  :nyam:  

Gonna be strange shooting something that moves everywhere, anywhere, all over the place, I can see the giggles behind

my back right now when I try....  :crazy:

I'll be trying my hand at this ZZ lark tomorrow at the A1  :nyam:  

Gonna be strange shooting something that moves everywhere, anywhere, all over the place, I can see the giggles behind

my back right now when I try....  :crazy:
Dont forget Ray tomorrow it,s .......'Ready' ,you reply 'Ready' then when your ready ..........'Pull ' (Pull comes from the old days when they pulled the string that opened the trap to let the pigeon fly off )

I'll be trying to claim chips !!!   :haha:   
If the center doesnt come totally out of the blades ......and lands inside the fence ......you can claim what you like ...all your hear is the sound of that annoying horn ..........paaaaarrpp !!! :fie:

Back